We have taught classes from: southern NJ (Lavallete) to midtown Manhattan & Rockland County(NY), out west to Sussex Township. Required 8 hour class can be hosted as a 1 day session or split into 2 nights. We also provide FREE marine consultation services to each student long after your class is over. And Complimentary 6 day unlimited Sea Tow (AAA on the water) towing & breakdown coverage.
Past classes have been hosted by: police & fire departments, boy scoutss and held at motorcycle shops, health clubs, lake / beach homes, offices and apartments. Your choice....
-----> References are available for the asking. (NO ONE ELSE DOES THIS- do they?)
(1) Sessions should have comfortable seating and a place for written final exams.
The NJ State Police require at least 7 calendar days advance notice of any class to them. No location changes w/n 3 work days of class.
The NYS Parks Department only ALLOWS classes in public accessible places with at least 14 days advance notice to them.
(2) An amply sized television and DVD player for all to view video(s).
(3) The NJ host must sign a written consent "Waiver" to allow NJSP personnel access should they choose to observe your class.
CALL (NJ) (201) 716-2883
CALL (NY) (212) 465-3992
CLASS SIZE / COST
(1) Minimum number of 6 students ($75 / student).
If you can't get 6 together (1-5 students)------> $450 flat
(2) Make $100 class deposit ( credited to per student cost). This locks
in day and instructor as yours.
There is a NY 30 student maximum class size.
(NJ can be more).